Epson Label Printers
Epson Pigment Inkjet Color Label Printers
Epson Color Label Printers: Versatile Label Printing
Epson's label printers offer on-demand color label printing for a wide range of applications—making Epson color label printers among the most versatile on the market. These color label printers are used to print durable, high-impact color labels, and tags by businesses of all types, including:
- Healthcare providers
- Bakeries and food service businesses
- Event venues
- Shipping and logistics companies
- Import/export companies
- Chemical manufacturers and distributors
Epson Color Label Printers for Office and Industrial Use
For general purpose color label and tag printing in an office commercial setting, the following Epson ColorWorks color label printers are an excellent choice:
- Epson TM-C3500 color label printer
These Epson label printers are great for high-mix, low-volume color label printing. They produce smudge-free color labels and tags that dry instantly at resolutions from 720 dpi to 1200 dpi.
Epson Color Label Printers for High Volume and/or GHS BS5609 Compliant Label Production
For higher volume label production or for GHS BS5609 compliance, we recommend selecting the Epson TM-C7500 label printer or the Epson GP-C831 color label printer. Both color label printers are GHS compliant and can print GHS BS5609 labels. The Epson TM-C7500 is designed for high speed, high volume color label production with low printing costs. The Epson GP-C831 is a wide format, tractor-fed label printer ideally suited for printing large chemical drum labels.
Who Can Benefit from Our Epson Color Label Printers?
Due to their flexibility, organizations of all types can benefit from buying Epson color label printers. With a wide variety of Epson media available, you could use your Epson color label printer to print nutrition labels, employee wristbands, security badges, student ID cards, retail tags, inventory tags, carton labels, pharmacy labels, office or school labels and tags, and much more. If your business is subject to GHS label requirements, choosing a GHS-compliant Epson label printer allows you to produce your own GHS labels directly from the desktop.
Printing Your Own Product Labels with an Epson Color Label Printer
What do you need to print your own labels using an Epson color label printer?
- An Epson Color Label Printer — Obviously, you'll need at least one Epson color label printer. We can help you select the right one based on your needs and volume requirements. Click Here to Request a Free Sample Label Kit and Cost Comparison.
- Epson Ink Cartridges — You will also need a supply of Epson ink cartridges, so you don't run out in the middle of a print run.
- Epson Media - Epson ColorWorks label printers produce the best results when used with blank label media designed specifically for Epson "Just in Time Color ™" system and inks. If you need to print GHS-compliant labels, you will also need BS5609-certified label stock designed specifically for use with your Epson color label printer model. Click here to shop for Epson labels and tags…
Buy Epson Label Printers, Supplies, and Label Stock from Argon Technology
Argon Technology is an authorized reseller of Epson products. We have everything that you need to print your own color labels and tags (including GHS labels) with Epson label printers. Explore our store or contact us for assistance.