Stahls Hotronix Fusion Heat Press — Professional-grade Heat Press Machine
ATTENTION: If you print media transfers sheets for application on apparel, the use of a high quality heat press is essential to ensure proper, even adhesion and lasting results.
The Stahls Hotronix Fusion heat press, with its large 16-inch by 20-inch pressing surface, or platen, is a durable, professional-grade heat press machine with several standout features. It’s also crucial to have a very consistent temperature across the complete surface of the press; that’s why you only want to use the Stahls Hotronix Heat Press.
Here’s What You Need to Know about the Stahls Hotronix Fusion Heat Press Machine
- It has a touchscreen display. All settings are easily configurable and accessible via the integrated touchscreen display. Administrative and user passwords protect your presets and lock certain features.
- You’ll love its swing and draw modes. The upper portion of the heat press can swing out of the way while you load the garment and heat press transfers. Draw mode allows you to pull the lower platen out for garment loading.
- You can set up individual timers with the Hotronix Fusion heat press. These timers can be used for preheating/application as well as for two-step transfer media operations.
- The Hotronix Fusion has a one-year parts and labor warranty. However, its heating element is covered for life. The framework has a five-year warranty while the circuit board has a two-year warranty. Made in the USA.
- Optional quick-change platens are also available for use with the Hotronix Fusion heat press. Simply loosen, release, and change platens without tools. Optional platen sizes include: 7” round, 6" x 10", 8" x 10", 11" x 15", 6" x 20" FUSION sleeve/leg, can cooler, hat bill, and 4" x 4".
You Might Also Like…
- We suggest using this professional Hotronix Fusion heat press machine in conjunction with either the UniNet iColor 500 or the UniNet iColor 600 media transfer printer with its white toners. These media transfer printers produce high resolution, full color media transfers for t-shirts, uniforms, jerseys, aprons, mousepads, mugs and other apparel on demand. White toner is included with the iColor 500 and iColor 600 and florescent toner, security toner and clear toners options are also available, allowing you to produce highly professional and eye-catching heat press transfer media.
- Blank media transfer sheets. We carry blank heat transfer media for use with a media transfer printer and the Hotronix Fusion heat press.
Learn more about the Hotronix Fusion by watching the video below.